We are driven by innovation and collaborate constantly.
Would you like to express your talent and give life to your ideas?
Web Developer – Digital Adoption
- Location: Carmignano di Brenta, Padua
- Experience: 2 years
In order to strengthen the team dedicated to the development and implementation of myMeta – Digital Adoption Platform, we are selecting a front-end web developer who will work closely with other software developers and with the Product Manager.
You will be placed in a young and dynamic environment where an orientation towards excellence, personal proactivity in study and continuous learning and work by objectives are essential.
Research site: Carmignano di Brenta, Padua
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Analysis and development of web solutions for the improvement of the User Experience of web pages
– Drafting of technical requirements relating to the solutions to be implemented
– Work closely with Solution Consultants and Front-end Designers, interpreting the client’s needs and proposing alternatives where necessary
– Time management and reporting of any possible issues that may arise to the Project Manager
Required skills and attitudes:
· Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML selectors used
· Good knowledge of RESTful architecture
· Good knowledge of the jQuery library
· Ability to work in a team
· Problem solving, curiosity
· Good communication skills (written and spoken) in English
The following will make the difference:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar)
• At least 2 years of work experience in the creation and/or technical maintenance of websites and experience in the user experience
• Interest in UX and UI and graphic sensitivity
• Good knowledge of AngularJS front-end frameworks
• Knowledge, even basic, of Node.js and NPM
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91 e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.