Full Stack Developer – Digital Adoption
Carmignano di Brenta, Padua
In order to strengthen the team dedicated to the development and implementation of myMeta – Digital Adoption Platform, we are selecting a Full Stack Developer.
You will work closely with other software developers and with the Product Manager in a young and dynamic environment for the development of new software features, also taking care of the research and development aspects.
Research site: Carmignano di Brenta, Padua
- Analysis and development of web solutions for the improvement of the User Experience of web pages
- Drafting of technical requirements relating to the solutions to be implemented
- Work closely with Solution Consultants and Front-end Designers, interpreting the client’s needs and proposing alternatives where necessary
- Time management and reporting of any possible issues that may arise to the Project Manager
- Good knowledge of at least one framework for the creation of Single Page Application (eg Angular.js, Angular, React, Ionic etc.)
- Willingness to deepen and update at 360 ° in technologies/frameworks used in the web world (both frontend and backend)
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform suite, or more specifically at least of the basic tools offered by Firebase (eg Firestore, Nodejs, Functions etc.)
- Problem solving, curiosity
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) in English
- The following will make the difference:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- At least 2 years of work experience in the creation and/or technical maintenance of websites and web applications for both the Front-end and the Back-end part
- Proactive approach to work, organization and attention to details
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Attitude to achieve goals
Send us a message
Simply send us a message with details of what you need and we will work out a plan to tackle your project.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.