We are driven by innovation and collaborate constantly.
Would you like to express your talent and give life to your ideas?
Full Stack Developer – Digital Adoption
- Location: Carmignano di Brenta, Padua
- Experience: 2 years
In order to strengthen the team dedicated to the development and implementation of myMeta – Digital Adoption Platform, we are selecting a Full Stack Developer.
You will work closely with other software developers and with the Product Manager in a young and dynamic environment for the development of new software features, also taking care of the research and development aspects.
Research site: Carmignano di Brenta, Padua
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Analysis and development of web solutions for the improvement of the User Experience of web pages
– Drafting of technical requirements relating to the solutions to be implemented
– Work closely with Solution Consultants and Front-end Designers, interpreting the client’s needs and proposing alternatives where necessary
– Time management and reporting of any possible issues that may arise to the Project Manager
Required skills and attitudes:
• Good knowledge of at least one framework for the creation of Single Page Application (eg Angular.js, Angular, React, Ionic etc.)
• Willingness to deepen and update at 360 ° in technologies/frameworks used in the web world (both frontend and backend)
• Knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform suite, or more specifically at least of the basic tools offered by Firebase (eg Firestore, Nodejs, Functions etc.)
• Problem solving, curiosity
• Good communication skills (written and spoken) in English
The following will make the difference:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar)
• At least 2 years of work experience in the creation and/or technical maintenance of websites and web applications for both the Front-end and the Back-end part
• Proactive approach to work, organization and attention to details
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Attitude to achieve goals
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91 e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.