Web Developer – Digital Adoption
Carmignano di Brenta, Padua
In order to strengthen the team dedicated to the development and implementation of myMeta – Digital Adoption Platform, we are selecting a front-end web developer who will work closely with other software developers and with the Product Manager.
You will be placed in a young and dynamic environment where an orientation towards excellence, personal proactivity in study and continuous learning and work by objectives are essential.
Research site: Carmignano di Brenta, Padua
- Analysis and development of web solutions for the improvement of the User Experience of web pages
- Drafting of technical requirements relating to the solutions to be implemented
- Work closely with Solution Consultants and Front-end Designers, interpreting the client’s needs and proposing alternatives where necessary
- Time management and reporting of any possible issues that may arise to the Project Manager
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML selectors used
- Good knowledge of RESTful architecture
- Good knowledge of the jQuery library
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving, curiosity
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- At least 2 years of work experience in the creation and/or technical maintenance of websites and experience in the user experience
- Interest in UX and UI and graphic sensitivity
- Good knowledge of AngularJS front-end frameworks
- Knowledge, even basic, of Node.js and NPM
Send us a message
Simply send us a message with details of what you need and we will work out a plan to tackle your project.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.